Monday, February 2, 2009

Anything

My life is slowly moving from reality to living on the net...
I began to realize this when I noticed that I am on my computer for pretty much as long as I am awake during the day. I wonder where it'll take me?

I recently hit another block in my work.
I was trying to reuse a previous algorithm that I had used before and it had failed. Using my resources I found an alternative way to do the task that I had wanted. I think that using your resources is a key point in learning new things as well as recognizing your flaws.
In this case I learned something new about dealing with views of applications.  I was trying to modify a screen position and the only way was to change it and convert it back using the view. This did not work teaching me about the view of an application.

Another thing is that we are beginning to work on a unix environment at school.  The problems that I had last month with my previous blog (class path) are helping me with the unix environment.  Work and school are currently working together to constantly teach me new things.

Work at restaurant...Over it.

1 comment:

jalna said...

Hey Jason: I'm like that too. I go to work and I'm at the computer all day. Then as soon as I get home, I'm on the computer again, sometimes until I'm nodding away in front of it. It's hard for me to believe that for most of my life there actually was no computer. aunty jalna